NC One-Stop Early Voting Period: Oct. 15-Saturday, 3 p.m. Saturday Oct. 31
Voters may register and vote at any one-stop early voting location in their county of residence.
- One-Stop Early Voting
- Find early-voting sites in your county
- Curbside voting available at Election Day and Early Voting polling sites
- Preview your NC ballot here or here (look up by your address)
- Judicial Voting Guide
NC Deadline to Request an Absentee Ballot: Tuesday, October 27
Requests must be received by your county board of elections office by 5 p.m. Voters are encouraged to request and return their ballot as soon as possible.
- Request an absentee ballot
- Track your absentee ballot
- NC voters who receive an absentee ballot by mail may deliver their ballot to an election official at a one-stop early voting site during any time that site is open for voting. Ballots will be kept securely and delivered to the county board of elections for processing.
Local, State, and National Resources
Michelle Obama’s When We All Vote
FairFight.com: voting rights advocacy and resources
Black Political Caucus of Charlotte-Mecklenburg: helpful guidance on candidates
UNCC J. Murray Atkins Library’s Election 2020: What’s on the Ballot?